WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
• We use 2-Day UPS Shipping. Your package will arrive in 2-3 business days.
• East & West Coast Orders placed after 11:00 a.m. CT on Wednesday will ship on Monday of the following week. (This is to prevent a shipping delay resulting in your product sitting in high-temps and spoiling over the weekend).
• All other orders placed after 11:00 a.m. CT on Thursday will ship the following Monday.
IS MY ORDER GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE SAFE?
We guarantee that your order will arrive safe and cold to the home address on your account when the orders is first placed. We at REP Provisions stand behind our farmers, our products and our service.
CLICK HERE to see the full details and refund policy.
IS IT BETTER TO SUBSCRIBE?
Our subscription option is there for your convenience and it does have some benefits.
• Subscribers SAVE 10% on every order. That adds up big over time. Your grocery store can't do that.
• We save back inventory for subscribing customers. What does that mean? It means you always get the cuts you want.
• We send an email 3 days prior to shipping so you can modify, edit, pause or skip.
• Lastly, there are no commitments. You can login and modify, edit, skip or cancel anytime.
• There is also a subscriber portal that has sales only available to subscribing customers.
• You receive your order on your schedule. It's just one less thing you have to remember.
Best Meat I’ve ever tasted
"This was the best meat I have EVER tasted. So rich and juicy I can’t even look at any other beef the same. I always buy grass fed and grass finished but this was a whole other level of experience! It was all still frozen when it arrived. And love the option to give back the box!!"
7 Big Reasons People Are Loving Our Products.
All of our animals are born & raised by American farmers.
75-80% of “grass-fed” beef is imported from overseas. Buying it hurts local farmers, the environment and the animals.
Our beef has a 1:1 Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acid profile. That’s heart-healthy & similar to ocean grade fish.
Most beef in the U.S. has an unhealthy 10:1 ratio. That's 10X the bad fat! Even so-called “grass-fed” is generally 5:1.
Our cows spend their entire life grazing native grasses stress-free.
97% of U.S. beef ends up on a feedlot and given a steady diet of corn. This diet is unnatural for cattle and ultimately you. You are what your food eats.
Our farms are managed holistically as complete ecosystems.
Our main goal is to manage our animals in a way that regenerates grassland soils and leaves the land better than we found it.
We never use pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers on our farms & ranches.
Less than 1% of farmland nationwide is chemical free. Chemical shortcuts are harmful for wildlife, consumers and the planet.
We hear it over and over. You can actually see, smell & taste the difference.
Grocery store meat just can't compete. We will just leave this here and let you read the reviews.
We literally bring the regenerative farm to your doorstep.
People love having their favorite cuts auto-shipped on their schedule. Plus, they get a healthier, better tasting product that was raised in a way they can feel good about.