WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
• We use 2-Day UPS Shipping. Your package will arrive in 2-3 business days.
• East & West Coast Orders placed after 11:00 a.m. CT on Wednesday will ship on Monday of the following week. (This is to prevent a shipping delay resulting in your product sitting in high-temps and spoiling over the weekend).
• All other orders placed after 11:00 a.m. CT on Thursday will ship the following Monday.
IS MY ORDER GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE SAFE?
We guarantee that your order will arrive safe and cold to the home address on your account when the orders is first placed. We at REP Provisions stand behind our farmers, our products and our service.
CLICK HERE to see the full details and refund policy.
IS IT BETTER TO SUBSCRIBE?
Our subscription option is there for your convenience and it does have some benefits.
• Subscribers SAVE 10% on every order. That adds up big over time. Your grocery store can't do that.
• We save back inventory for subscribing customers. What does that mean? It means you always get the cuts you want.
• We send an email 3 days prior to shipping so you can modify, edit, pause or skip.
• Lastly, there are no commitments. You can login and modify, edit, skip or cancel anytime.
• There is also a subscriber portal that has sales only available to subscribing customers.
• You receive your order on your schedule. It's just one less thing you have to remember.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR CHICKEN.
Happy chickens mean healthy humans. For their entire lives, our chickens actively roam acres of sunny grassland, eating nutrient-dense grasses, insects, and seeds. No pesticides, hormones, or antibiotics ever. 100% SOY FREE. Only receive corn supplement during the first week of life.
Our pasture-raised chicken is packed with nutrients. We beat the organic industry. Our chicken has 300% more Omega 3's and 50% more Vitamin A.
Our chickens get all the good stuff like: clean air, sunshine, exercise and fresh grass daily. None of the bad stuff like hormones, antibiotics, vaccines or concrete floors.
"I haven't had chicken like this since my grandmother fixed it for me as a kid." The texture and taste is different than anything you can get in a grocery store. Because of their breed and their natural outdoor lifestyle they are more flavorful than factory raised chickens. The reviews say it all.
4 Reasons People are Pickin’ Our Chicken.
Our chickens get all the good stuff like: clean air, sunshine, exercise and fresh grass daily. None of the bad stuff like hormones, antibiotics or concrete floors.
We literally bring the farm to your doorstep.
People love having their favorite chicken auto-shipped on their schedule. Plus, they get a healthier, better tasting product that was raised in a way they can feel good about.